Black Radiance Review

6:21 AM


A couple of people have commented on how glowy my skin looks  lately, so I just had to share my secret! Recently, I've been wearing makeup products by Black Radiance and I have been LOVING it! As many of you know, I don't wear foundation. I have really sensitive skin and anything that feels heavy or cakey makes me break out in hives. So, when I came across this BB Cream, I knew I had to try it.

I'm wearing the Black Radiance BB Cream in the color 8920: Brown Sugar.


The cream is so light and soft, it feels like it's barely there, but provides a light, tinted coverage. Additionally, I've been using their contour palette and I am just as obsessed with it.

This is the Medium to Dark Palette
This contour palette is perfect for day to night looks. It is buildable, so it can work for night looks. However, I will say that the contour is quite light, so it may not give you that full on red carpet glam. BUT, again it is perfect for day to night looks, in my opinion.

Have you tried any Black Radiance products? Let me know in the comments below!

xoxo,
Pam

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hey boo! Where do you get it? Do they have a website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girlfriend!! Yes they do! Here's the link:

      http://www.blackradiancebeauty.com/

      Also, Walmart usually carries their products, as well :)
      xoxo -Pam

      Delete

Copyright © 2024 Unapologetically Pam. All rights reserved. Powered by Blogger.